Sunday, September 14 from 10am to 4pm
Organized by the Volunteer Associates of the Winnipeg Art Gallery, the Home Tour returns to the Crescentwood, River Heights, and Tuxedo neighbourhoods this fall. This self-guided tour raises funds for the WAG. The 2014 edition features some of Winnipeg’s most interesting modern houses by local architects and designers, including:
- 1 Palk Road - John Patkau and Denis Jesson
- 104 Harvard Avenue - George Cibinel, Cibinel Architects Ltd.
- 51 Renfrew Street - Peter Hargraves, Sputnik Architecture
- 59 Renfrew Street - Dovide E. Secter, Secter Associates Limited
- 315 Bower Boulevard - Clayton Salkeld, Design-Built
Don't miss this rare opportunity to peek inside!
Purchase at the WAG, McNally Robinson Booksellers (1120 Grant Avenue), or at one of the houses above (September 14, 2014, 10am-3pm). For more information, call 204.786.6641.
2014 Home Tour Committee: José Koes (Chair), David Carr, Catherine Maksymiuk, Jenni Jooristy, Pat McCullough, Marian McLennan, Carla Pienaar, Esme Scarlett, and Ellie Topnik.
Image credit: Cibinel Architects Ltd., photo: Ted Geddert
- Tuesday 11am-5pm
- Wednesday 11am-5pm
- Thursday 11am-5pm
- Friday 11am-9pm
- Saturday 11am-5pm
- Sunday 11am-5pm
- Closed Monday
Open on the following days:
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- August Civic Holiday
- Labour Day
- Remembrance Day (open 1-5pm)
- Christmas Eve (close at 2pm)
- Boxing Day
- New Year's Day
- Louis Riel Day
- February 23 (open at 2pm)
Closed on the following holidays:
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Christmas Day