Teachers #1 Choice!
Double Take is a day-long School Program in which students attend a 75-minute interactive Gallery tour, have lunch for 45 minutes, and then participate in a 75-minute art-making session in the WAG Studio Building. Double Take can be booked on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays (Fridays preferred) throughout the school year. Teachers have six choices for their Double Take program.
- Taking Shape • collage • grades 1 to 2
- Inuit Explorers • printmaking • grades 1 to 4
- Group of Seven and the Four Seasons • mixed-media collage • grades 2 to 6
- Art Detective • mixed media • grades 3 to 6
- Group of Seven and Canadian Landscape • acrylic painting • grades 5 to 8
- Drawn Out • mixed-media drawing • grades 7 to 12
- Group of Seven and Canadian Identity • acrylic painting • grades 9 to 12
- Fine Points • mixed media drawing • grades 9 to 12
Double Take Full-Day Prices
Morning interactive Gallery tour, lunchroom, and art-making studio workshop*
- Class up to 10 students and 3 adults • $100
- Class up to 20 students and 6 adults • $200
- Class up to 30 students and 9 adults • $300
*larger or multiple classes can be booked as a combination of above. Note that schools and groups interested in a self-guided tour still need to call and book ahead to receive the student rates above. Otherwise, general admission rates apply.
Contact 204.786.6641 ext 227 or e-mail email@example.com.
Tuesday through Sunday 11am - 5pm
Friday 11am - 9pm
Open on the following holidays:
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- August Civic Holiday
- Remembrance Day (open 1-5pm)
- Christmas Eve
- Boxing Day
- New Year's Day
- Louis Riel Day
Closed on the following holidays:
- Easter Monday
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day