Saturday, September 28, 2013 to Sunday, September 29, 2013
6pm, Saturday, September 28 to 4am, Sunday, September 29
It's our annual all-night celebration of the arts! Music, art, entertainment--and it's all FREE! Last year, 5000 people partied with us so you don't want to miss it this year for sure!
- 6:45pm • Public opening of Storm and Spirit: The Eckhardt-Gramatte Collection of German Expressionist Art
- 7:30pm-2am (every 30 min) • Everything and Nothing. A spoken word performance by artist Kelly Mark
- 8, 8:45, 9:30, 10:15, 11, 11:45pm • Set and Re-Set. A site-specific new dance work by Jolene Bailie motivated by the power and imprint that intangible experiences have on our consciousness.
- 6pm • Montreal sound/visual duo le Révélateur explores a combination of electronic image and sound (presented in partnership with send + receive)
- midnight-2am • DJ Mama Cutsworth
- 7-10pm • DIY macrame bracelet-making with the Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library
- 9pm-1am • HAVING FUNK IN THE DARK with audio/visual performances and collaborations by prog/funk rockers The XanaDOOds with Toxic Prophecy and DJ King Cabernet.
- 2-4am • Dean Baldwin's Rooftop Acropolis will open to the public from 2am-4am. To learn more about the special WAG members event taking place from 8pm-2am click here.
- and lots more!
- Tuesday 11am-5pm
- Wednesday 11am-5pm
- Thursday 11am-5pm
- Friday 11am-9pm
- Saturday 11am-5pm
- Sunday 11am-5pm
- Closed Monday
Open on the following days:
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- August Civic Holiday
- Labour Day
- Remembrance Day (open 1-5pm)
- Christmas Eve (close at 2pm)
- Boxing Day
- New Year's Day
- Louis Riel Day
- February 23 (open at 2pm)
Closed on the following holidays:
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Christmas Day