Application deadline: 2017-11-27
Reporting to the Chief Curator and under the supervision of the Vault Technician, the Photographer will be tasked with taking professional photographs of individual works of Inuit art.
• Handle works of art as directed.
• Produce professional digital photographs of sculptures, drawings, prints, and wall hangings.
• Professionally edit digital photographs taken of works of art.
• Format digital images as directed.
• Maintain a spreadsheet that tracks the works of art photographed.
• Provide WAG staff with access to digital photographs as directed.
• University Degree in Fine Art or a combination of education and experience.
• Familiarity with art handling practices and standards.
• Professional experience lighting and photographing two- and three-dimensional works of art.
• Knowledge of computer software such as Windows, Photoshop, and FileMaker Pro.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week, as scheduled by supervisor
Application Deadline: November 27, 2017 at 5 p.m., to firstname.lastname@example.org