It's an all-night celebration of the arts with music, dance, film, and lots more!
Saturday, September 28 to Sunday, September 29
6pm, Saturday, September 28 to 4am, Sunday, September 29
It's our annual all-night celebration of the arts! Music, art, entertainment--and it's all FREE! Last year, 5000 people partied with us so you don't want to miss it this year for sure!
- 6:45pm • Public opening of Storm and Spirit: The Eckhardt-Gramatte Collection of German Expressionist Art
- 7:30pm-2am (every 30 min) • Everything and Nothing. A spoken word performance by artist Kelly Mark
- 8, 8:45, 9:30, 10:15, 11, 11:45pm • Set and Re-Set. A site-specific new dance work by Jolene Bailie motivated by the power and imprint that intangible experiences have on our consciousness.
- 6pm • Montreal sound/visual duo le Révélateur explores a combination of electronic image and sound (presented in partnership with send + receive)
- midnight-2am • DJ Mama Cutsworth
- 7-10pm • DIY macrame bracelet-making with the Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library
- 9pm-1am • HAVING FUNK IN THE DARK with audio/visual performances and collaborations by prog/funk rockers The XanaDOOds with Toxic Prophecy and DJ King Cabernet.
- 2-4am • Dean Baldwin's Rooftop Acropolis will open to the public from 2am-4am. To learn more about the special WAG members event taking place from 8pm-2am click here.
- and lots more!
- Tuesday 11am-5pm
- Wednesday 11am-5pm
- Thursday 11am-5pm
- Friday 11am-9pm
- Saturday 11am-5pm
- Sunday 11am-5pm
- Closed Monday
Open on the following holidays:
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- August Civic Holiday
- Remembrance Day (open 1-5pm)
- Christmas Eve
- Boxing Day
- New Year's Day
- Louis Riel Day
Closed on the following holidays:
- Easter Monday
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day