Friday September 15, 2017
A wildly entertaining and thought-provoking experience with ten presenters, each presenting 20 slides lasting 20 seconds each. 10x20x20 brings the community together to share ideas, projects, and design in a social setting.
Admission is free (does not include WAG galleries). Doors open at 7pm. Start time 8pm. Cash bar.
- David Gordon, Director at the School of Urban and Regional Planning, Queen’s University
- Mark Ager, Architect
- Sujata Dharap, Artist
- Maureen Matthews, Curator of Ethnology at the Manitoba Museum
- Alan Tate, Presenter + Head, Department of Landscape Architecture
- Sean McLachlan, Artist
- Richard Derksen, Architect
- Nicole Barry, Owner of Peg Brew Co.
- Brent Toderian, Consulting City Planner, TODERIAN UrbanWORKS and CanU President
- John Coutanche, Sound Editor and Designer
Produced by the 10x20x20 Committee, the Manitoba Association of Architects (MAA) Interns in Architecture Committee, and the University of Manitoba Association of Architecture Students (UMAAS).
For more information, visit 10x20x20.blogspot.ca