The Walrus Talks: The Indigenous City
Wednesday May 11, 2016
Exploring Indigenous life in Canada's cities through culture, business, politics, and more.
Eighty minutes of lively, thought-provoking ideas followed by a cocktail reception.
- Rosanna Deerchild, host of CBC’s Unreserved
- Jaimie Isaac, writer, curator, artist, and arts administrator
- Tom Jackson, actor, singer, and activist
- Lindsay Knight, a.k.a. Eekwol, hip hop artist
- Zoey Pricelys Roy, spoken word poet, social entrepreneur, and author
- John Ralston Saul, philosopher, novelist, and essayist
- Blair Stonechild, author and professor of Indigenous Studies
General admission tickets: $20 • WAG members, students, and seniors: $15
Talk begins at 7pm. Rush seating.
Purchase online below or at the WAG (300 Memorial Blvd).
For more information, visit thewalrus.ca