When you become a WAG corporate member, you offer Canada’s oldest civic art gallery an opportunity to maintain its tradition and achieve excellence in the visual arts. Each corporate membership level brings special privileges designed for your organization.
Corporate membership at the WAG offers benefits for your employees and your clients. Choose a category that best aligns with your organization.
Corporate Friend - $1,000 annual fee
- All benefits of the Corporate Leader level plus
- Eight Gallery admission passes
- Four voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- One copy of the Guide to the Collection
- 20% discount on one facility rental booking
Corporate Leader - $500 annual fee (limited to companies with less than 15 employees)
- Free admission to the Gallery with two transferable membership cards*
- Special gifts such as vouchers to the Gallery Shop, facility rentals, programs, concerts, free passes, copies of the current myWAG magazine, and regular memberships for your employees
- NARM designation for reciprocal membership to over 450 museums across North America and reciprocal membership to the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Special pricing for the Gallery Shop, facility rentals, programs, concerts, and regular memberships for employees
- Corporate recognition certificate
- Member pricing on programs and concerts
- Invitations to exhibition opening and member-only events
- Two voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Acknowledgement in myWAG, annual report, and website with link to your company's site
All corporate members will be acknowledged in their corporate membership category in myWAG magazine, annual report and website. They also receive access to the Clara Lander Library and Voting privileges at the AGM.
* Surcharges may apply to some exhibitions
If you would like a full listing of the benefits from a particular category or if you have any questions please contact the development department at 204.789.1768 or email@example.com.