To ensure that all our visitors have the most enjoyable experience possible and to help protect the art for future generations to enjoy, we ask you to kindly observe the following policies:
- Backpacks, large purses, umbrellas, or other bulky items are not allowed in the galleries. Free parcel check is available at the front desk.
- Reasonably sized strollers are allowed in the galleries unless the galleries are crowded. Children must not push strollers.
- Due to copyright restrictions and the damaging effects of flash cameras, photography is not permitted in the exhibition galleries.
- Visitors are allowed to sketch on sketchpads, in pencil, as long as it does not obstruct or interfere with other visitors.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the galleries.
- Please allow a 24 inch distance from artwork. Do not touch artworks, frames, or cases, or point with canes, pencils, or other objects.
- Cell phones should be turned to silent mode while in the galleries.
Tuesday through Sunday 11am - 5pm
Friday 11am - 9pm
Closed Easter Monday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day