Become a Volunteer
Fill out our quick application form and we’ll pair you with positions that suit your interests as they become available. Activities may include:
- Assisting as a greeter, usher, or gallery attendant at events
- Event set-up and take down
- Assisting with community outreach and research projects
- Assisting with school groups and giving exhibition tours
- Assisting instructors of WAG Studio art classes for kids
- Helping out at our ShopWAG retail locations, which specialize in Canadian and Indigenous art
- Providing administrative support to various departments within the WAG
To Become a Volunteer at the Winnipeg Art Gallery:
Existing WAG Volunteers: visit our timeportal.org
This special group of volunteers are WAG members who focus on learning, fundraising, and outreach to support the Gallery’s mission, all while enjoying exclusive art experiences.
The WAG supports the right of all citizens to engage in peaceful protests and calls for an end to police brutality. We recognize that galleries have historically been part of the colonial structure of perpetuating racism and oppression, and we are committed to dismantling these systems. We see you and we are listening. Art institutions have the power to be part of the solution. We pledge to do that work.