Walking from The Forks (approx. 20 minutes): Head west on Broadway until you hit Memorial Boulevard (in front of the Legislative Building). Turn right, and you’ll find the WAG on the lefthand side as you approach St. Mary Avenue (two blocks past Broadway).
If visiting by car, there are a few parking options:
- Available around the Gallery on Memorial Boulevard, St. Mary Avenue, and Colony Street.
- Street parking charges are in effect Monday through Saturday (8am – 5:30pm), with free parking on Sundays and holidays. The Winnipeg Parking Authority also offers 2-hour complimentary downtown parking on Saturdays anytime between 8am and 5:30pm.
- Colony Street (north of Portage Avenue by University of Winnipeg, and south of Portage Avenue behind Plug In Institute of Contemporary Art)
- Good Street (behind the Sussex Realty Building)
- The Bay parkade (located across the street on Memorial Boulevard)
Winnipeg Transit has a number of routes that service the WAG. Their online trip planner, Navigo, will help you determine the best route.
Bicycle racks are located at the front entrance of the WAG on Memorial Boulevard.