NEW Membership Program
In the lead-up to the opening of Qaumajuq, the Inuit art centre, membership includes FREE and affordable ways to join, while offering you new ways to customize your membership experience. We’re also introducing new digital cards to help reduce our plastic card use.
Free for Indigenous Peoples
When Qaumajuq opens in February 2021, Indigenous Peoples will receive free admission to the WAG and are eligible to become a Friend for FREE. This policy advances the WAG’s ongoing work to respond to the TRC Calls to Action and the UNDRIP. Pre-order as a Friend today, or join as a paying member to further support WAG-Qaumajuq!
Friend ($35, FREE for ages 25 & under)
Activating February 2021 – pre-order today!
As a Friend, you’ll receive unlimited, free admission to the WAG for Qaumajuq’s inaugural year, plus:
- The latest WAG news, delivered straight to your inbox
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- A digital membership card that you can access from your smartphone
Friend with Benefits ($75)
Add your partner or companion for an extra $35 ($110 total).
As a Friend with Benefits, you’ll fuel programming that opens minds and hearts through the power of art. You’ll help WAG-Qaumajuq be free for youth and Indigenous Peoples, supporting reconciliation and nurturing the future of art and culture in our community.
You’ll enjoy the same perks as a Friend, plus these benefits:
- Early ticket/registration for select events and programs
- Discounts at shopWAG, cafe (opening 2021), and select programming, plus promos with local partners
- Access to exhibition previews and special guided tours for you and a guest, including exclusive digital content
- A subscription to our myWAG magazine
Youth 18 & under can enter the WAG for FREE with a Friend with Benefits, Partner, or Patron member before Qaumajuq opens in Feb 2021. When the new centre launches, youth under 18 will enjoy free entry every day, a pilot for the inaugural year.
Add your friend or companion at no added cost.
Your contribution to the WAG provides transformative experiences for others and helps us build a better future! Memberships start at $200 – that’s $175 for your membership plus a minimum $25 donation. Increase your donation to make a bigger difference today!
Partners enjoy all the benefits of a Friend with Benefits, plus:
- One-of-a-kind art experiences and invites to private receptions for you and a guest
- Reciprocal admission granting entry and discounts at galleries across North America
- A subscription to Inuit Art Quarterly
- A 15% off coupon to use at ShopWAG
- A charitable tax receipt for your selected donation amount
- Recognition on the Annual Donor listing for donations of $500+
Add your partner or companion at no added cost.
Join the founding circle of Patrons coming together to build Qaumajuq. This special group of members will usher in a new era of the WAG, opening up inspiring programming and accessibility for everyone in the community. Memberships start at $1,000 – that’s $175 for your membership plus a minimum $825 donation.
Patrons enjoy all the benefits of a Partner, plus:
- The good vibes that come with deepening your impact in the community
- More unique ways to take in the new spaces and connect with others
Open yourself up to a new world of experiences by joining the Associates of the WAG. The Associates play an important role at the WAG, as fundraisers, volunteers, and advocates of the Gallery in the community.
By adding a $10 – $40 annual Associates fee to your existing WAG membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Insider experiences like behind-the-scenes opportunities with staff
- Exclusive programs to learn about art
- Early notification of Associates-led events, such as Travel Tours
- Social opportunities to connect, network, and meet like-minded individuals passionate about the arts
- Hands-on involvement through volunteer engagement, planning committees for activities and events, and much more
With free unlimited visits throughout the year, exclusive events, discounts, and other fantastic benefits, WAG memberships are the perfect gift for people with a passion for art, architecture, and culture.
- A gift membership package includes:
- Unlimited, free entry to exhibitions
- Members magazine
- Brochure of membership benefits
- Activation voucher
Join other leaders who believe in the power of art to benefit the world around you. As a Corporate Member, you support programs that make art accessible to more people. You also open doors to exciting experiences for your employees and clients.
Kelsey FunkActing Advancement Administrator
The WAG is temporarily closed to the public to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Your WAG membership will be extended by the length of the closure. Thank you for your support!
Easy Amaryllis Fundraiser
Presented by the Associates of the WAG
Give the gift of colour and growth with beautiful bulbs that bloom into red Amaryllis flowers. They self-grow with no water, soil, or sunlight required. Get flowers and give back to the WAG, all in a beautiful bulb!
Weekend Drop-in Tours
This event is postponed due to COVID-19
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Winnipeg Art Gallery is temporarily closed. Weekend drop-in tours are postponed until further notice.
Sunday, Dec 13 '20
This event has been cancelled due to Covid-19.
INUA is Qaumajuq’s (formerly the Inuit art centre) inaugural exhibition. A wide range of groundbreaking work will be on view in the 8,000 sq ft Inuit Gallery, the largest single gallery space devoted to Inuit art and culture.
Art for Lunch
Art for Lunch is not being offered at this time.
Join us for bi-monthly talks, videos, and tours over the lunch hour!
Art in Bloom
Timeless art, fresh flowers
Every second year, the galleries blossom with a feast for the senses. Experience Art in Bloom’s lush exhibit of floral designs and the art that inspires them, presented by the Associates of the WAG.