Join other leaders who believe in the power of art to benefit the world around you. As a Corporate Member, you support programs that make art accessible to more people. You also open doors to exciting experiences for your employees and clients!
Confirm your organization’s commitment to enhancing the community through art. As a Corporate Friend, you’ll enjoy the core benefits listed above as well as:
- Unlimited free entry to exhibitions with two transferable membership cards
- 10 complimentary admission passes
Join the WAG in making art accessible to all. When you become a Corporate Leader, you will enjoy the core benefits listed above as well as:
- Unlimited free entry to exhibitions with four transferable membership cards
- 20 complimentary admission passes
- 20% discount on one facility rental booking
- One copy of the WAG’s Guide to the Collections
- One complimentary tour for 8 of the exhibition of your choice
With your corporate membership, you’ll enjoy the following core benefits:
- Reciprocal admission at over 700 galleries and museums across North America
- Invitations to exhibit previews, opening celebrations, and members-only events
- Early notice on event tickets and programs
- 10% off at ShopWAG
- Discounts on art classes and various events/programs
- Free subscription to myWAG, the WAG’s membership magazine
- Recognition on the WAG’s Annual Donor Listing
The Winnipeg Art Gallery is Manitoba’s leading art museum; each year we welcome more than 125,000 visitors through our doors and engage countless more online. Our diverse mix of exhibitions and programs are designed to connect with a wide variety of audiences; for businesses, this means a broad range of partnership opportunities that can be tailored to elevate your brand, grow your networks, and help you reach your business goals. Sponsorships range from exhibitions and educational programs to events, free days, and much more.
To discuss these or other partnership opportunities, please contact:
Catherine MaksymiukHead of Engagement & Advancement
Attending one of our signature fundraising events is a fun way to help the Gallery raise funds to support our education programs and exhibitions.
Home Tour 2020
Sunday, Sep 13 '20This event has been postponed until further notice
Gallery Ball 2020
The gala event of the year
Saturday, Oct 17 '20
Save the date for Gallery Ball 2020. Come out to support children’s art programs at the WAG and enjoy the party!
Art in Bloom
Timeless art, fresh flowers
April 2021Every second year, the galleries blossom with a feast for the senses. Experience Art in Bloom’s lush exhibit of floral designs and the art that inspires them, presented by the Associates of the WAG.
The WAG supports the right of all citizens to engage in peaceful protests and calls for an end to police brutality. We recognize that galleries have historically been part of the colonial structure of perpetuating racism and oppression, and we are committed to dismantling these systems. We see you and we are listening. Art institutions have the power to be part of the solution. We pledge to do that work.