To advance the mission of the WAG, this dynamic group:
- Raises funds for the Gallery;
- Provides volunteer support to the WAG; and
- Enhances the WAG image and standing in the community.
Established in 1948, the Associates continue to be instrumental to the WAG, providing support for children’s art programs, major exhibitions, the purchase of art, and most recently, the WAG Inuit Art Centre.
As an Associate of the WAG, you’ll receive all the core benefits of a WAG membership as well as a wealth of unique, art-filled opportunities:
- Get Involved: Support the WAG and the Associates by volunteering for specific events, or join a sub-committee of the Associates to help organize fundraising activities and special events like the Home Tour, Art in Bloom, and much more.
- Insider Experiences: Become part of the WAG family and get a behind-the-scenes look with staff and artists.
- Education: Enjoy exclusive opportunities to learn about art, including Art Appreciation Afternoons for lectures and tours of exhibitions and artist studios.
- Travel Tours: Receive early notification of our often sold-out international Travel Tours, organized and led by the Associates.
- Social: From our annual ‘Welcome Back’ party to art events throughout the year, there are plenty of ways to connect with friends old and new.
Become a Member
As a WAG member, you’re eligible to join the Associates for an additional annual fee:
- Associate $40
- Student Associate $10
Andrea Cibinel and Esme Scarlett
For more information, contact email@example.com or 204.786.6641 ext. 286